CD-830 digital power cable fault fixed-point instrument, with the use of high-voltage signal generator to provide advanced sound and magnetic waveform display of the sound-magnetic synchronization method, the precise point of the fault point.
1. Acoustic and magnetic synchronization receiver, anti-interference ability.
2. Acoustic and magnetic signal waveform shows that the signal and noise are easy to distinguish.
3. Cursor measurement acoustic delay, accurately determine the distance between the point of failure.
4. Based on the initial polarity of the magnetic field waveform, path detection can be performed at the same time as the fixed point.
5. High-performance anti-noise headphones monitor.
6. Large-screen LCD display, friendly interface, easy to use.
7. Built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery-powered, with a quick charger.
8. Power Management: According to different functions to open different power paths, minimize power consumption; if no operation for 15 minutes, the instrument will automatically shut down; battery will automatically shut down under voltage to protect the battery.
9. High degree of protection, compact and portable.