HZD-100 overhead line small current ground fault locator, suitable for small current grounding system overhead lines, the line single-phase ground fault and outage, the device can be used to pinpoint the location of docking.
The HZD-100 is a portable device that can troubleshoot multiple lines. The entire device consists of transmitter (HZD-100T), sensor (HZD-100S), receiver (HZD-100R10) and accessories. After the fault line is out of service, the transmitter applies a signal of ultra-low frequency and high voltage to the line to reproduce the fault, and the sensor is hung on the line with an insulating rod to detect the signal along the line, and wirelessly transmits the data to the receiver on the ground and receives Machine displays the measurement results. Before the fault point, the current persists, after the fault point, the current disappears. Can be rough segmentation, and then pinpoint, to quickly determine the location of the fault.
1. Suitable for small current grounding system distribution network, detection of overhead lines of single-phase metallic grounding, grounding by the arc, through the transition resistance grounding and other failures.
2. Locate after the line is out of service, especially for the fault line with cable branch.
3. Apply high voltage signal to reproduce the fault, the current signal is stable, easy to detect.
4. Ultra-low frequency signal to avoid the impact of the system distribution capacitance, high-impedance fault location.
5. Transmitter safety features: high voltage start blocking function, the output allows direct short circuit.
6. Sensor using high sensitivity sensor, the opening design, without closure, easy to mount on the line.
7. Sensor and receiver wireless communication transmission, safe and reliable.
8. The transmitter can be mains, generator powered, sensor and receiver dry battery powered.
9. The transmitter is small in size and light in weight. The sensor is designed to minimize the volume and weight for convenient attachment along the line. The receiver is a hand-held design.
Receiver with large-screen LCD display, sensor status, current waveform and current value.